Please notice that scilab sources from the trunk branch will not be available during some weeks
For more information about how to get the last valid scilab sources from SVN, please visit this
Scilab related tools
Download some useful libraries, tools or softwares according to your operating system.
An XML WYSIWYG editor to create on line help files following Scilab DTD
- Download XMLmind XML Editor Standard Edition, a free XML WYSIWYG editor running on Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 2000 and XP.
XMLmind XML Editor (XXE) is a validating XML editor featuring a word processor-like view.
Use XXE with the Scilab:
- If your XXE version >= 3.x,
- create the following directory : "$HOME/.xxe/addon/scilab"
- extract "config-xxe.tar.gz" in "$HOME/.xxe/addon/scilab"
- If your XXE version < 3.x, extract "config-xxe.tar.gz" in "$HOME/.xxe"
- If your XXE version >= 3.x [ Windows 2000 and XP ]
- create the following directory :
"C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\Application Data\XMLmind\XMLEditor\addon\scilab"
- extract "config-xxe.zip" in "C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\Application Data\XMLmind\XMLEditor\addon\scilab"
- If your XXE version >= 3.x [ Windows Vista ]
If your XXE version < 3.x, extract "config-xxe.zip" in "C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\xxe2"
- extract "config-xxe.zip" in "<XXE_INSTALL_PATH>\addon" (for example : "C:\Program Files\XMLmind_XML_Editor\addon")
Scilab and C Compiler System
- Like Visual Studio, Scilab version 4.0 gives a pre-configured environment to use the lcc-win32 C compiler system (free for non-commercial use).
Download lcc-win32 C compiler system and follow the instructions in the file "<Main Scilab directory>/lcc/readme_LCC.txt".
last update: December 12 2006
To be informed about Scilab events you can
For more information about Scilab, send an e-mail to Doctor Scilab:
The newsgroup comp.soft-sys.math.scilab
is a good place to exchange experience, ideas and Scilab programs.
All the messages of the newsgroup are archived
For suggestions about this Web server, send an e-mail to Scilab@inria.fr
Copyright © 1989-2006. INRIA.
Scilab is a trademark of INRIA.
Other product or brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.