Please notice that scilab sources from the trunk branch will not be available during some weeks
For more information about how to get the last valid scilab sources from SVN, please visit this
Connecting LabVIEW with Scilab ...
... and getting Scilab’s power through LabVIEW.
Print or download the Scilab - LabVIEW Gateway leaflet pdf file: english, français
With Scilab - LabVIEW Gateway, enjoy the best of the two worlds.
The interface between Scilab and LabVIEW is provided through a “Scilab script node.” With the Scilab script node,
you can include text-based Scilab programming (Scilab macro language), in Virtual Instruments you create with LabVIEW.
This provided gateway contains an early release of a software interface that you can use to call Scilab from LabVIEW.
- This initial release only works with scripts that do not include carriage returns / linefeeds.
- Also included several examples to get you started. These are found in the examples subdirectory of the zip file.
- Download the LabWindows/CVI Run-time Engine version 8.0.1.
- Download the zip file containing Scilab - LabVIEW Gateway
and follow installation instructions included.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Scilab 4.0 or 4.1 releases
- LabVIEW Full Development System 8.20 or LabVIEW Professional Development
- LabWindows/CVI Run-time Engine Version 8.0.1 for Windows 2000/XP
- LabVIEW is a trademark of National Instruments.
- Scilab is a trademark of INRIA.
Remark : please note that Scilab - LabVIEW Gateway doesn't work with evalution version of Labview 8.2
last update: March 18 2007
To be informed about Scilab events you can
For more information about Scilab, send an e-mail to Doctor Scilab:
The newsgroup comp.soft-sys.math.scilab
is a good place to exchange experience, ideas and Scilab programs.
All the messages of the newsgroup are archived
For suggestions about this Web server, send an e-mail to Scilab@inria.fr
Copyright © 1989-2006. INRIA.
Scilab is a trademark of INRIA.
Other product or brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.