Please notice that scilab sources from the trunk branch will not be available during some weeks
For more information about how to get the last valid scilab sources from SVN, please visit this
How to contribute
- Your contribution to Scilab is welcome. There are many ways to contribute
to Scilab, and users are invited to share their experience of Scilab
by submitting their own functions, toolboxes, user guides etc.
- Note that contributions can be either downloaded from the Scilab ftp
server or from your own server. The contributions which are uploaded at
the Scilab site can be included in some cdrom distributions made by the Scilab
group for diffusion e.g. into specific courses.
- Ideally, all contributions should be pointed to by the Scilab Website. If
you are aware of a missing link, you can contact
- In order to submit a contribution, please fill the submission form and
either upload your package or mention a Web site
where the contribution can be downloaded.
- The Summary field should contain a brief description of the contribution,
and possibly a list of keywords. It should also mention the
installation requirements (for instance, a specific operating system or
- The Description field should mention the authors of the contribution. If
the contribution is based on external libraries/programs, their authors
should also be acknowleged.
- Do not forget to mention the license and copyright restrictions (if any).
In particular, you should make sure that you have the right to redistribute
the external librairies/programs that are included in your package.
- The corresponding author should provide a valid E-mail address where he
can be contacted by the Scilab team.
last update: April 12 2006
To be informed about Scilab events you can
For more information about Scilab, send an e-mail to Doctor Scilab:
The newsgroup comp.soft-sys.math.scilab
is a good place to exchange experience, ideas and Scilab programs.
All the messages of the newsgroup are archived
For suggestions about this Web server, send an e-mail to Scilab@inria.fr
Copyright © 1989-2006. INRIA.
Scilab is a trademark of INRIA.
Other product or brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.