Please notice that scilab sources from the trunk branch will not be available during some weeks
For more information about how to get the last valid scilab sources from SVN, please visit this
Why and How ?
- To allow Scilab development.
- To participate to the evolution of Scilab to meet your needs.
- To share your concerns with a community of users.
- To acquire experience in a new economic model around open source.
How to subscribe?
There are two types of participants in Scilab consortium:
- The members are legal entities who pay dues according to their size:
Members sign a membership agreement (Version franšaise, English version) with INRIA. Members are accepted by INRIA after consultation of the President of Consortium.To adhere to Consortium contact Claude Gomez.
- AA College, universities and organizations which deliver diploma: 2,000 EUROS every year.
- A College, establishments with less than 50 people: 2,000 EUROS every year.
- B College, establishments with between 50 and 500 people: 8,000 EUROS every year.
- C College, establishments with more than 500 people: 25,000 EUROS every year.
- The contributor members are natural persons who have contributions accepted by the steering committee. They sign the chart of contributors
with INRIA. To propose contributions contact Claude Gomez.
last update: April 12 2006
To be informed about Scilab events you can
For more information about Scilab, send an e-mail to Doctor Scilab:
The newsgroup comp.soft-sys.math.scilab
is a good place to exchange experience, ideas and Scilab programs.
All the messages of the newsgroup are archived
For suggestions about this Web server, send an e-mail to Scilab@inria.fr
Copyright © 1989-2006. INRIA.
Scilab is a trademark of INRIA.
Other product or brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.