Please notice that scilab sources from the trunk branch will not be available during some weeks
For more information about how to get the last valid scilab sources from SVN, please visit this
Documentation and support
- On-line help. Each man is a HTML file generated from XML file. In the Scilab hierarchy they are in the man directory:
- <Scilab main directory>/man/eng/: all man files in English
- <Scilab main directory>/man/fr/: all man files with a number of them translated into French
You can download below the HTML files for the stable version:
- Next to the on line help of the software, we encourage you (specially if you are novice) to read our webpage dedicated
to free books or reports to make the first move
with Scilab or to consult the Scilab step-to-step web site.
Scilab team express one's thanks to Jacques-Deric Rouault from NAMC laboratory for his work
- CNRS UMR 8620, bat 446 Université Paris-sud, F91400 Orsay.
- Toolbox guide. This article describes a standart method to create a Scilab toolbox.
The objective is to help the contributors to build a toolbox easily, but also that the users are able to install it with just the execution of a main
builder and a main loader script. We show in first time how to structure your toolbox (sub-directories contents, files, ...), in second time how to
customize the templates to create the builder(s), the loader(s), and the Scilab help files. To finish we explain how to upload your contribution on
the scilab website.
- Some documentation not yet updated are still available and can be useful.
last update: January 29 2007
To be informed about Scilab events you can
For more information about Scilab, send an e-mail to Doctor Scilab:
The newsgroup comp.soft-sys.math.scilab
is a good place to exchange experience, ideas and Scilab programs.
All the messages of the newsgroup are archived
For suggestions about this Web server, send an e-mail to Scilab@inria.fr
Copyright © 1989-2006. INRIA.
Scilab is a trademark of INRIA.
Other product or brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.