Please notice that scilab sources from the trunk branch will not be available during some weeks
For more information about how to get the last valid scilab sources from SVN, please visit this
Scilab Developers define the people taking part in Scilab development in addition to the operational team. They sign a developer's agreement that commits them to follow rules and legal issues.
Scilab Developers work closely with the operational team:
- they have access to the minutes of the weekly technical meeting of the operational team
- they have write access to the subversion repository
- they have access to the file collecting (day after day) all the subversion modifications
- they have emails giving the daily subversion modifications
- they have the results of the daily compilation chain for various platforms and various mode and the errors report
- they have access to the download page for the latest daily versions (source and binary versions)
- there have an "Administrator" login to manage bugs and requests in the Bugzilla Database
- they belong to a specific mailing list for the subversion developers
The following people are members of Scilab developers:
- Frédéric Guyomarc'h, SAGE team, IRISA, Rennes
- Stéphane Mottelet, Université de Technologie de Compiègne
- Bruno Pinçon, IECN, ESIAL, Université Henri Poincaré, Nancy
- Enrico Segre, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
- François Vogel
To be informed about Scilab events you can
For more information about Scilab, send an e-mail to Doctor Scilab:
The newsgroup comp.soft-sys.math.scilab
is a good place to exchange experience, ideas and Scilab programs.
All the messages of the newsgroup are archived
For suggestions about this Web server, send an e-mail to Scilab@inria.fr
Copyright © 1989-2006. INRIA.
Scilab is a trademark of INRIA.
Other product or brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.